Tuesday, November 25, 2008

May the Father comfort you - the Waddicks

Dear Brother Ces,

Carol and I can only know a little of the love you and Mavis experienced here on this earth one for another, a this gives us hope that things can and will get better for any of us that struggle at times in marriage. I think I can speak for Carol too when I say that both of you were and are the parents we wish we could have had in this lifetime. It seems that as the storms of life must have blown all around you and Mavis especially in the early years) you both stood those tests by supporting one another with love and grace. Even though I only heard of these things through your many wonderful stories of the days and trials gone by, I know it to be a true report by the lives I saw the both of you live together. May the Father comfort you brother Ces, as He has seen fit to temporarily remove a part of you for some greater unknown glory.

Daniel & Carol Waddick

No comments: