Monday, November 2, 2009

Departed for a season but we will have him forever - Lorraine Williams

What a blessing to have had Bro. duCille these past 30+ years. One such as Peter and Paul has walked amongst us. I have kept his every teaching - even just my handwritten notes of them. I will probably still be studying the 3 volumes of Revelation God gave him when we are with him again. He lived his life as an example of the Word he taught. I take joy in knowing his ministry is eternal. (Exo. 40:15; Nums. 25:13; Rev. 14:6; I Peter 1:23; I John 2:17; Heb. 7:22,24,28) He is no doubt ministering now to many of our loved ones who have gone before us. He and Mavis are enjoying their promotion. In the presence of God there is fulness of joy and pleasures forevermore. (Ps. 16:11) He has departed for a season but we will have him forever. (Philemon 15)

Our deepest appreciation, love and prayers to the duCille family for sharing Bro. and Sis. duCille with us.

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ (Titus 2:13)

Lorraine Williams, Muskogee, OK
(Fort Gibson fellowship)

No comments: