Friday, November 28, 2008

Her life was truly an expression of the wonderful work of the Master’s hand - Williams family

Our Beloved Brother duCille:

We have had the special and unique opportunity to partake of the precious chosen of God’s marvelous garden. There are so many times that my family and I have been blessed by your visits, your words of encouragement and prayers which have helped us to press on. We love our Sister Mavis and will miss her deeply.

We are so thankful to have the duCilles in our lives as God’s chosen vessels. I am reminded of the song that says how I love you with the love of the Lord and I see in you the glory of my King. We may not fully understand the mystery of our dearly beloved Sister Mavis departure, but this I know, that her life was truly an expression of the wonderful work of the Master’s hand that so many of us have been blessed by and will continue to be blessed by. I pray that we continue to use her example as God’s living epistle shining as a bright light before us as we press on toward the mark of the high calling in God.

Glenn & Linda and the entire Williams family

No comments: