Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The baton has been passed on to us - Bola Aganna, England

My name is Bola from England and we express our deepest feelings regarding the passage of our brother, friend and mentor for many years. I met bro Cec when I was a baby christian and the experience over the years has been of great encouragement, growth and faith. We are in a solemn mood here in Luton, England as Kayode and I only spoke to him the week before he passed on and he was sounding so full of life and was looking forward to coming over to England on the way back from Prague. We thank God for a life of sacrifice, strength, boldness and faith. The words that the Lord impressed on my heart when I heard of his passage can be found in Joshua 24: 14&15 "Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth; and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt and serve ye the LORD v15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Kayode was just saying to me on the Monday before Cec's passage that he felt the baton has been passed on to us, how true is this in view of the present situation. I want to say to all the brethren that we need to forge ahead with trust and reliance on the Holy Spirit. I was not able to give say anything public when Sis Mavis passed on because I was so shocked at it but I did see a vision of her after her passage. I saw the picture of dusk turning into dawn and the skies were so orange with the breaking of dawn and then I was Sis Mavis in full glow as bright as the sun coming forth before me. I am so glad that they are finally together never to be separated for ever.

God bless and keep us all in His Love.

BA

No comments: