Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dear Brethren,

It is with great sadness that we announce that our beloved Brother Cecil duCille went home to be with his Lord Jesus Christ this morning, October 20th, 2009. Just three weeks after his 87 birthday, and eleven months since the passing of his beloved Mavis. Although a shock to most of us, we rejoice in the sovereign will of Almighty God, knowing that precious in His sight is the death of his saints. We are so thankful for the many years of faithful ministry to the Lord. He and Mavis dedicated their lives to the Body of Christ, and we have all been eternally blessed by their sacrifice. He most certainly fought a good fight, finished his course, and kept the faith. There is therefore laid up for him a crown of righteousness. He is again with Mavis, and has now joined the ranks of the great cloud of witnesses. May the fruit of their labor continue to flourish in the earth until His glorious appearing.


Bro. Gary Sonmore

1 comment:

Michael & Iye Obeya said...

I know that God used brother Ducille's ministry to fulfill an integral part of his plan for my life.
I was in Pentecost and disillusioned before I met some brethren in Owerri such as Chibunna and Sister Agatha, they had been students of brother DuCille. They made me understand the troubles I felt in my soul were the call to sonship. They shared with me the writings and messages of a man called Cecil Ducille. The Holy Ghost began to give me peace that I had at last found the way he had already shown me in the spirit.
Like many others, I had received from the Lord that something was wrong with where we were in Pentecost but I could not put form nor words to this disconcertment. The message of the Kingdom as brought forth by the ministry of the Apostle Ducille gave me form.
Today, God has used us to help others as he used Ducille to help us.

God bless everyone of you. Do not grieve as them that have no hope. We will see soon.