Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Now lettest Thou Thy servant depart in peace." Willie & Ada - NIGERIA

Dear Brother Gary,

Thanks for this news and we bless God for His great faithfulness. I have been meditating since yesterday after reading your mail and tried to get you on Skype.

It came as a shock, even though not as a total surprise. it was obvious to some of us that our beloved wonderful brother may not stay too long without Mavis. At least this much my wife Ada kept saying. But on a more serious note, after the Atlanta meeting, as brethren reported to me the way the meeting went and the comments brother Cec made, especially his plan to visit Nigeria to go round all the fellowship groups as he did in his early years in Nigeria, I immediately got a ministration that he was coming on a farewell visit. I believe it was the Lord who whispered to me that "If he makes it, that will be his last because he is coming home." My strong expectation was that he would come and give us great parting words. I never knew God has a different plan. I believe at the end of Atlanta meeting bro. Cec must have said, "Now letest Thou Thy servant depart in peace...."

I have this very strong impression in my spirit that God has placed a great responsibility upon some of us, especially the elders, at this time. It's time to really run with the work for there is time no more. Some very specific work of consolidation in oneness must be done swiftly in the body to prepare for the soon to come outpouring of the Spirit for the final harvest. There is great urgency in my spirit and I have been praying that the body will rise up to the task. We must move as one indivisible bread at this time. I pray that the Lord enlightens all to the task ahead. We need to pray more than ever before for the leadership of the body. His grace is sufficient. We shall not fail in Yeshua's Name. Amen!

God bless you brother.
Willie.

No comments: