Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Changed for eternity! Praise God! - Keith & Debra Merryman

We praise God for Brother duCille's obedience to the Father! His life long faithfulness to teach and preach the Kingdom message eventually traveled through the Body of Christ and crossed my path when our Lord sent Brother Frank Sheda to Lebanon, Missouri. The message "The Most High God" gave to Brother duCille fed the Spiritual hunger Debbie and I have had for years. We left the outer court system about 6 years ago and our lives... as well as our children's lives have been changed for eternity! Praise God! I thank the Lord I had the opportunity to hug his neck a few weeks ago and to tell my Brother Cecil in person what impact his obedience to God has made on Debbie and I, our children and grandchildren! Amen!

Keith & Debra Merryman

No comments: