Wednesday, December 10, 2008

May the joy from the son give you strength - Tomas Brchan, CZECH REPUBLIC

Dear Brother duCille,

I want to share one thing with you. I didn't know Sister Mavis much. However, when she was at our conference in the Czech Republic 3 years ago, she suffered much. I knew in the Spirit that she suffered because of the body of Christ. This is the reason why I wanted then that all the brethren would pray for her in unity. When she was in the hospital this year, I felt in the Spirit that she suffered again because of the body of Christ. So when she was healed I was very happy, because I knew that the body on all the earth was united in prayer for her. And suddenly I was disappointed. God took her! "Oh God, what does it mean?"was my question. I didn't understand it. But God is God; He can do what He wants.However, it didn't stop me from thinking about it. I wanted to get an answer. And several days later it came to me:

"Gen 35:16-20 And they journeyed from Bethel; and there was but a little way to come to Ephrath: and Rachel travailed, and she had hard labour. And it came to pass, when she was in hard labour, that the midwife said unto her, Fear not; thou shalt have this son also. And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin. And Rachel died, and was buried in the way to Ephrath, which is Bethlehem. And Jacob set a pillar upon her grave: that is the pillar of Rachel's grave unto this day."

I believe that Sister Mavis got an answer from God by healing, that the son was born and her hard labour was not in vain. She didn't have to fear. The beloved one was in God's plan to unite body of Christ in prayer and fasting and the son was born in the way to Bethlehem. In the Bible that was the moment that united other ten brothers to be ready to bow down before Josef. I believe that this thing is happening now. There is just a little way to Ephrath, which is Bethlehem, where our Lord was born.

May the joy from the son give you strength in these hard days.
God bless you Brother duCille.

Tomas Brchan
CZECH REPUBLIC

No comments: