Monday, December 1, 2008

She has been one woman of God that I aspire to be like - MEDERANA and ALFREDO

DEAREST BR. duCille,

His timing is always perfect; maybe not pleasing to us, but God is God, and the blessing that He had loan us is now with him, were we will see her someday. Thank you! Br.Cecil for allowing yourself and your wife to be so spent for our souls, even mine(Mederana),by DEAREST BR. duCille, Hearing of my sister's passing, was one of a sigh rather than a cry meaning that she will be greatly missed but never ever forgotten, for she has been one woman of God that I aspire to be like. Yet my regret is that I did not get as much of her as I would like, but the little I received I thank God for. Knowing right there and then that for her being absent from us, is present with Christ. My deepest sympathy and condolences to you Br. duCille and your family for your great loss in this physical world,were such a one as Mrs. duCille was and has been needed. But to God be the glory and praise for his timing is always perfect; maybe not pleasing to us, but God is God, and the blessing that He had loan us is now with him, were we will see her someday. Thank you! Br.Cecil for allowing yourself and your wife to be so spent for our souls, even mine(Mederana),by letting the love of GOD be ever and always what I have seen and love about you both. You have made a land mark in my life and the life of my family. I love you and thank you for your faith in God that keeps you strong. May our God Jesus Christ continue to be more to you now,more than ever.

LOVE IN CHRIST,FROM MEDERANA and ALFREDO GOMEZ

No comments: