Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You are in my thoughts and prayers - Seth D. Herrig

Dear Mr duCille,

I am sorry that I was unable to send this to you sooner. I wanted to send you my sincere sympathy and regrets in the passing of your wife. I know this must be a very sad time for you in your life and I wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you during the past few days.

I have known you and Mavis for as far back as I can remember and it was always nice to have time to visit with you when you came around. I also wanted to let you know that I am grateful for the time we were able to have when we visited the both of you while in FLA this past September.

May God Bless you in your time of sorrow. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

With deepest regrets,

Seth D. Herrig

No comments: