Friday, December 5, 2008

Thank you both for setting such a worthy example of love and marriage for the rest of us to follow - Nancy LaCrosse

I'd like to say a few words in tribute to Sister Mavis. I'm so grateful
for the partner and help meet she was for our dear Brother Ces. She
greatly supported him in his ministry to this body. She was steadfast.
Together they were a remarkable team. And in regard to Brother Ces, I
once heard Brother duCille say that every woman needs a strong man beside her.
Thank you for being that to Sister Mavis, Brother. Thank you both for
setting such a worthy example of love and marriage for the rest of us to follow.
I shall very much hope to emulate your example and relationship someday
when God sees fit to bless me with the partner and companion I've so long
awaited.
God bless you, Brother Ces. We love you.
Nancy LaCrosse

No comments: